Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Log Cabin Quilt Top: The Meadows*


Usually Clara helps me with my piecing projects--we do assembly line stitching, pressing, and cutting to knock these log cabins out. Last week, however, she had mid-terms and multiple outside engagements and just didn't have time for me. No matter, I thought, charging ahead! I can do this on my own. I'll just lay out thirty-six block starts and get to work.

Three days later I started putting my beautiful, Meadows-inspired blocks together. Oh yes, I was short by a count of TEN.

So, change of plans--twin size quilt coming up.


* The Meadows is the name by which Felix and Molly's charming house and extensive gardens are known around here.

1 comment:

Judy said...

What a happy quilt - I too have made a couple over the years that have finished up twin, rather than queen!

Related Posts with Thumbnails