Saturday, October 24, 2015

A Small Pile of Granny Squares


It's been a while since I did any crocheting, but last week I bought some yarn and I've started making a pile of these granny squares. They're a sort of sunburst pattern that I found a picture of and had Clara reverse-engineer. It's amazing to me how her mind can just take a pattern apart and then spit out clear instructions. 

It's a really dense square, with puff stitches in the inner rings. Too dense to be a blanket, so I'm either working on a throw cushion cover or a tote bag--not sure yet.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Granny squares can be so beautiful. I am terrible at crocheting in the round - I work too tight, and then it won't lay flat.

Lisateresa

Anonymous said...

It could be Clara's musical abilities that make her such a wizard with patterns. Is she good at maths?? Angela.

Related Posts with Thumbnails