Thursday, October 25, 2012

Persimmon Smock Blouse



This morning I tackled some dirty chores, outside and in. The biggest was to wrassle Frederick's entire birdcage out into the back yard, take it apart, and clean it top to bottom before winter sets in. Not a fun job, and not improved by the gnats swarming my face *or* the strong hints that the cats had established a latrine nearby.

However, we do what we must! And when I'd finished my work I consoled myself with a bundle of persimmon clippings.

For your heavy-duty housework days, may I suggest this persimmon apron blouse? It wraps around back, ties with long waist ties, and sports four pockets across the front for your microfibre cloth and chocolate caramels.


 Find it in my etsy shop!




5 comments:

Farrah said...

I think it's neat that you just used latrine. You're so European now! :)

Rebecca said...

Lovely smock! My Clara made a skirt out of the same fabric. You know, I've decided I'd rather wear a cobbler's apron than a regular apron apron.

"Cat latrine"....hee, hee, hee

Brenda@CoffeeTeaBooks said...

We had three days of Indian Summer, which gave me a second chance at everything that didn't get done outside earlier.

Which is why there is a load of laundry soaking right now, muddy clothes! ;)

maven said...

Mmmm... chocolate carmels

So THAT is the way one becomes a fabulous housekeeping diva! ;)

Stickhorsecowgirls said...

My granddaughter, Julia, has the dirty job of cleaning her lilac crested Amazon Parrot, Kiwi's cage! Kiwi's cage is huge! I've been wondering if a handheld steamer might help do the job. They have electricity outside, so she could still clean it outdoors. It's so hard to clean something with cold water!

Related Posts with Thumbnails